Everyone is gearing up for autumn. This fall, add interest to darker hues with accent colors.
Daisy Rosania from Howell, NJ's Aurelio Salon, is thinking black cherry for the season-rich and glossy with hints of dark cherry.
How To: Black Cherry
● Tap Formula A to new zone area.
● Spray Goldwell Dualsenses Equalizer Spray onto remaining hair; mid-lengths and ends, and apply Formula B to that area, process for 25 minutes.
● Rinse with Goldwell Dualsenses Color Fadestop Shampoo and Conditioner
● Apply Formula C to towel-dried hair, glaze all strands with Formula C, process for 10 minutes.
● Rinse, condition, and style
Formula A: Goldwell Topchic 40mls 6% developer + 5N 15mls + 5VV-MAX 25mls
Formula B: Goldwell Colorance 5VV-MAX 15mls + 6VV-MAX 25mls + Colorance Lotion 80mls
Formula C: Goldwell Colorance Lotion 40mls + 20mls clear
"Each time you create a new color and pin it on Pinterest, you're expanding your portfolio and the larger your portfolio is, the more people will see it on social media, which translates to more people in your chair," says Patrick McIvor, Artistic and TechniCulture Director for Goldwell and KMS California.