Some of the most adored looks of the night at the CFDA Awards belonged to Blake Lively, Sophia Bush, Heidi Klum and Olivia Wilde. From old Hollywood glam to flowing waves, Sherri Jessee-a 2013 NAHA Editorial Stylist Winner and PRAVANA Guest Artist-breaks down how she would create each of these star's styles.
1. Spray NEVO Invisible Control Manipulator Mist on to towel dried hair.
2. Comb through and blow dry upside down until 85% dry. Finish the blow dry with a large round brush for volume.
3. Sprinkle NEVO Lived-in Powder Potion and rub through the ends to add texture.
4. Slide a head band on smoothing the hair away from the face.
1. Distribute an egg-sized amount of NEVO Full Volume evenly through the hair and blow dry.
2. Set hair on medium-sized hot rollers.
3. Allow to cool and remove.
4. Brush the hair over to one side and secure with a few bobby pins.
5. Shake out the curls and spray with NEVO Super Shape Hair Spray.
1. Apply a nickel-sized amount of NEVO Model Behavior Styling Creme to damp hair and blow dry, stretching hair smooth with a vent brush.
2. Flat iron hair where needed until super sleek.
3. Break open a NEVO Hydra Pearl and apply to the ends.
4. Brush top and sides back with a soft bristle brush and secure with a decorative barrette.
1. Apply a dime-sized amount of NEVO Model Behavior to smooth the hair and then distribute an egg-sized amount of NEVO Full Volume.
2. Comb through and blow dry.
3. Curl hair on a 1 1/4" curling iron, directing the hair away from the face, and brush through with a vent brush.