Celebrity hair stylist, Giannandrea, whose roster of clients includes Emmy Rossum, Chrissy Teigen and Naomi Watts, styled Watt's hair for the 86th Academy Awards.
His collection of choice: Macadamia Natural Oil products.
Wearing a stunning white Calvin Klein Collection gown, Watts dazzled with her sleek and chic slicked-to-the-side hairstyle. Giannandrea went for a mode, elegant look. "The inspiration behind Naomi's look was Grace Kelly. I wanted that Grace Kelly elegance that Naomi possesses to shine through" says Giannandrea.
To get-the-look, Giannandrea started with a large round brush to boost volume from the roots using Macadamia Natural Oil's large Boar Hot Curling Brush (43mm).
He rolled three 1-inch sections at the front of Watt's hair in Velcro rollers and sprayed with Macadamia Natural Oil Control hairspray for added volume and control.
Giannandrea continued by blow-drying the rest of Watt's hair and smoothing it down with Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment for added shine, then flat-ironing down the side and all the way through for added length. After letting the rollers sit, he unraveled and brush-swept hair to the side, creating a deep side part and finishing off with Control hairspray.
Create the Look:
1. Blow-dry hair with large round brush
2. Separate front of hair into 1-inch sections and roll in 3 Velcro rollers to create volume on top, spraying Control hairspray
3. Let rollers sit and flat iron hair, using Healing Oil Treatment as a finisher to create shine down the side and all the way through the length
4. Unroll rollers and brush hair back all the way through the ears, creating a deep side part
5. Finish with Control hairspray