A multidimensional universe where cultural heritage flirts with contemporary culture was the inspiration for Jean-Paul Lespagnard's Fall/Winter 2013 collection, which debuted during Paris Fashion Week.
"My collection is inspired by Dutch traditional fisherwomen and the pop universe of motocross. Making those two codified worlds collide results into a contemporary, poetic, symbolically rich, practical and comfortable collection," says Jean-Paul Lespagnard. The overall look: Royal Dutch family portraits contrasted with a modern texture.
The elegant, soft hair looks were crafted by CATWALK by TIGI Italian Creative Director Marco Iafrate. "The hair roll was inspired by traditional Royal Dutch family pictures and we added a modern wet-look texture to complement the dual nature of the collection," says Marco Iafrate, CATWALK by TIGI Italian Creative Director.
Get the Look:
1. We placed a Halo section at the crown with an uneven Zigzag middle-parting at the front
2. Start working from the middle-part with Catwalk Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray, smoothing the hair flat on both sides, and create a horizontal roll at the nape.
3. At the fine sections of the hairline, apply Catwalk Session Series Wet Gel and create a wave flat to the face.
4. The Halo section is then srayed with Catwalk Sleek Mystique Look-Lock Hairspray, brushed forward and rolled back onto itself to create an horizontal roll.
5. For maximum hold, use Catwalk Your Highness Firm Hold Spray.
|Jean-Paul Lespagnard's Fall/Winter 2013 collection|