Seven-time Sport Illustrated supermodel Julie Henderson fell in love with Au Naturale’s makeup’s quality (naturally derived products with the earth in mind!), not to mention its philosophy (environmental ethics and artistic prowess join forces!).
Brand founder Ashley Prange partnered with Julie to blend up a Summer Beach Bombshell collection that transcends settings, taking you from the office to the beach. Here's how you can achieve her stunning look:
1. For a flawless complexion, start by applying Organic Creme Concealer to problem areas: under the eyes, blemishes, and redness that may be apparent around the nose.
2. Time for natural-looking coverage—and sun protection! With a powder foundation brush, blend Pure Pigment Powder Foundation over the face. (Julie is wearing Marino.)
3. Contour and highlight skin by applying Organic Bronzer and Highlighter sticks. Simply swipe a nominal amount of Bronzer under the cheekbones and wherever sun might touch your skin, then blend with fingers. Do the same on the apples of your cheek using the Highlighter Stick.
4. Use Organic Creme Eye Shadow Stick in Palma to add a hint of shimmering neutral pigment to your eyelids. The shade is positively radiant on any skin tone!
5. Line your eyes with Organic Eye Pencil in Coco, or, apply Powder Shadows wet with an angled liner brush. Julie wears Powder Eye Shadow in Mahogany as an eyeliner and brow enhancer.
6. Apply Organic Lipstick in Innocence for a gorgeous soft pink pout. Innocence is a season-less staple!
7. Top off lips with Lip Gloss in Flirt for a sheer, playful, bright pink pucker!
On the Brand:
Au Naturale Cosmetics has just been introduced to the professional world of cosmetics. Created by Ashley Prange, the brand is organic, gluten-free and vegan, and boasts rich, luxurious colors, pure pigments and locally sourced raw, nourish ingredients. Prange is collaborating with Julie Henderson to create additional unique products for fall and holiday collections. For more info, visit aunaturaleglow.com.