Autumn Glow: Heat Up Your Hair Color When transitioning your hair color from summer to fall, consider adopting a warm hue to maximize the beauty of your tresses.
Strawberry blondes, copper reds, fiery brunettes -- no matter which way you take your hair color this season, the possibilities are stunning. Taking our inspiration from shades that resemble sunsets, autumn leaves and a palette of seasonal spices, we've put together a gallery of our favorite hues for fall. And, we've made a note of the time of day at which each color is most intensified in natural light.
1. Autumn Sunset Hair; Hair by Sharon Blain Hair Team; Photog: Barry Jeffery
2. Autumn Midnight
3 Autumn Night; Hair by Emma Wallace
4. Autumn Late Morning; Hair by Sharon Blain
5. Autumn Sunset
6. Autumn Late Afternoon: Photo: courtesy of GHD
7. Autumn Evening
8. Autumn Sunrise: Hair by Hooker & Young
9. Autumn Noon
10. Autumn Dawn; Hair by Krysten-Ashley Garrod; Photog: Kale Friesen
11. Autumn Noon; Hair by Shawn Hall of Mark Leeson
12. Autumn Mid-Morning; Hair by Sharon Blain
13. Autumn High Noon; Hair by Louise Wood; Photog: John Rawson